sexta-feira, janeiro 26, 2007

Woody Allen says...


"My love life is terrible. The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty."

"The food in this place is really terrible. Yes, and such small portions. That's essentially how I feel about life." ('Annie Hall')

"It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens." ('Death')

"My one regret in life is that I am not someone else."

"The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more."

"Why ruin a good story with the truth?"

2 comentários:

Rúben disse...

The bad people love the enjoy the waking hours much more. The bad people enjoy it so well that at night they don't want to sleep but to think about what they've done in the waking hours. The bad people are good.

:)

Rúben disse...

*love to