segunda-feira, março 10, 2008

...of being.

"Tomas, I know I'm supposed to help you, but I can't.
Instead of being your support, I'm your weight.
Life is very heavy to me, and it is so light to you.
I can't bear this lightness, this freedom.
I'm not strong enough.
In Prague, I only needed you for love.
In Switzerland, I was dependent on you for everything.
What would happen if you abandoned me?

I'm weak. I'm going back to the country of the weak.
Good-bye.
I'm sorry,
but I've taken Karenin"


Nem sei se o livro, se o filme... Porque é leve. Tão leve que é... insustentável.

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

ag também pertenco ah familia blogspot. beijo

ines disse...

a ines de cima sou eu :D LOL

VR disse...

miuda amanha café no sitio do custume! mas só se estiver la a pessoa do custume :P*****